Do you have questions about passing your family farm on to your children? Are you facing a divorce or a separation from your child's mother or father? Have you been charged with a DWI or a federal crime? Are you planning to establish a new business or sell your company?
As a resident of the Upper Midwest, you may face unique legal issues from time to time. When you do, seek the advice of a local law firm that has the experience and expertise you deserve.
Providing Exceptional Services To Clients Throughout North Dakota And Minnesota
At Brudvik Law Office, we value our personal relationships with our clients. With more than 65 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys strive to provide exceptional representation in a variety of areas of law, including:
- Family law: Passionately assisting families and individuals with divorce proceedings and child custody disputes as amicably as possible
- Criminal defense: Aggressively defending those charged with crimes in state and federal courts throughout North Dakota and Minnesota
- Probate and Probate & Estate Planning: Providing sound solutions for the diverse and often complex Probate & Estate Planning needs of people, from simple wills to farm succession planning
- Business law: Professionally guiding new business owners and established corporations with issues of entity formation and ongoing operations — through succession to the next generations — in order to avoid legal pitfalls
- Civil litigation: Highly experienced courtroom representation for such issues as probate litigation, will contests, construction defects, personal injuries and corporate disputes
- Real estate: Advising landowners of their rights regarding property issues involving agriculture land, water law, mineral rights and landlord-tenant law
Experience. Commitment. Passion.
All of our attorneys are North Dakota natives, and we understand the unique needs facing our clients in Fargo and small towns throughout North Dakota and western Minnesota. When you need assistance with any type of legal issue, Brudvik Law Office is committed to providing you with the highest quality legal representation possible.
Contact us online or call us today at 701-786-6177 to schedule your free consultation in one of our four office locations. Our lawyers are licensed to practice law in North Dakota, Minnesota, California and Arizona.