William (Bill) J. Brudvik
William (Bill) Brudvik officially retired at end of 2022. He passed away August 22, 2023 in his Chandler, AZ home. He had been practicing law for more than 46 years. He appreciated being able to not only help people with their legal problems in times of need, but to advise them in the conduct of their business and personal lives to avoid legal pitfalls. Bill believed that, more often than not, the solution to legal disputes lied within the parties themselves, and the attorney's job was to simply help them find it. Brudvik Law Office valued his wisdom and knowledge each and every day. He will be missed.
Bill specialized in litigation, personal injury, water law, municipal law, school law, estate planning, commercial law, including commercial transactions, and real estate. He presented seminars on both school and municipal law issues. Bill was licensed to practice law in Minnesota, North Dakota, the United States District Court of North Dakota, and the United States District Court of Minnesota.
Bill was a native of Mohall, North Dakota. He received his bachelor's degree in international relations at the University of Minnesota, and graduated Cum Laude from the U of M Law School in 1974.
Bill was a Past President of both the North Dakota Municipal Attorneys Association and North Dakota Council of School Attorneys. A veteran of United States Army Military Intelligence, Bill was a member of the American Legion and a lifetime member of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1974
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Minnesota
- Major: International relations
Honors and Awards
- Veteran of United States Army Military
- Great Plains Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- North Dakota Municipal Attorneys Association, Past President
- North Dakota Council of School Attorneys, Past President
- American Legion, Member
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Lifetime Member