A Full-Service Law Firm Serving North Dakota And Western Minnesota
Bill Brudvik has been practicing law for more than 39 years. He has appreciated being able to not only help people with their legal problems in times of need, but to advise them in the conduct of their business and personal lives to avoid legal pitfalls. Bill believes that, more often than not, the solution to legal disputes lies within the parties themselves, and the attorney's job is to simply help them find it.
Bill specializes in litigation, personal injury, water law, municipal law, school law, estate planning, commercial law, including commercial transactions, and real estate. He has presented seminars on both school and municipal law issues. Bill is licensed to practice law in Minnesota, North Dakota, the United States District Court of North Dakota, and the United States District Court of Minnesota.
A native of Mohall, North Dakota, Bill received his bachelor's degree in international relations at the University of Minnesota. He graduated Cum Laude from the U of M Law School in 1974.
Bill is a member of the State Bar Association of North Dakota and the Minnesota State Bar Association. He is Past President of both the North Dakota Municipal Attorneys Association and North Dakota Council of School Attorneys. A veteran of United States Army Military Intelligence, Bill is a member of the American Legion and a lifetime member of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Water Law
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Estate Planning
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1974
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Minnesota
- Major: International relations
Honors and Awards
- Veteran of United States Army Military
- Great Plains Super Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- North Dakota Municipal Attorneys Association, Past President
- North Dakota Council of School Attorneys, Past President
- American Legion, Member
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Lifetime Member