Brett Brudvik works to serve clients in many areas of law. He specializes in probate, estate planning, real estate, land sales, business and corporate law, and business succession planning. He works with clients throughout Arizona, North Dakota, and Minnesota on these types of matters.
Brett and his family reside in Chandler, Arizona. He received his undergraduate degree in Agronomy and Agricultural Aviation from the University of Minnesota Crookston, and graduated from the University of North Dakota School of Law. Brett is a member of the State Bar Association of Arizona, Minnesota and North Dakota. While at law school Brett received the Memorial Union Leadership Award, the John Havlis Scholarship, and was a Member of the Order of the Barristers.
Brett's passion is his family, and his flying. He is the proud father of three amazing kids, and a commercial pilot. He is a past board member of the Fargo Air Museum, and works to support and further aviation in all its forms.
Brett has presented seminars on elder law and estate planning. He is licensed to practice law in Arizona, Minnesota and North Dakota, as well as the United States District Court of Arizona and North Dakota. He has successfully argued before the North Dakota Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Business Corporate
- Real Estate
- Land Sales
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. - 2004
- University of Minnesota, Crookston
- Bachelor of Science – Agronomy, A.A.S. Agricultural Aviation - 2000
- Moot Court Champion
- Member, Order of the Barristers
- Memorial Union Leadership Award, Outstanding Student Leader
- Recipient, John Havlis Memorial Law Scholarship