A Full-Service Law Firm Serving North Dakota And Western Minnesota
Brittany Johs joined Brudvik Law Office in 2018. She started her legal career in 2009 as a legal assistant in Burnsville, Minnesota. During her time in law school, Brittany served as a law clerk where she worked with experienced attorneys in North Dakota and Minnesota in the areas of Criminal Defense and Family Law. Prior to joining Brudvik Law, Brittany worked as an Associate Attorney in Grand Forks, ND.
Brittany grew up on a dairy farm in Paynesville, Minnesota. In 2008, she graduated from Northern State University with a bachelor's degree in sociology and a minor in political science. Brittany continued her education by obtaining her Paralegal Certificate in 2009. In 2011, Brittany moved to North Dakota to attend the University of North Dakota School of Law, earning her Juris Doctorate in 2013.
Brittany and her husband, Brady, have two children and enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. - 2013
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute, Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Paralegal Certificate - 2009
- Northern State University
- Bachelor’s Degree - 2008
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Greater Grand Forks Bar Association
- Randy H. Lee Inns of Court, Member
- Rosenquist & Arnason, Associate Attorney
- Rosenquist & Arnason, Law Clerk
- Shapiro and Zielke, Legal Assistant