Assertive Defense Against The Full Spectrum Of Criminal Charges
Facing criminal charges is never easy. A conviction of even of a misdemeanor could negatively affect your job opportunities, college applications, your ability to volunteer with youth organizations and more.
At Brudvik Law Office, our lawyers are passionate about providing individuals who face criminal charges a thorough and aggressive defense. From our main office in West Fargo, we serve clients throughout the state — including the Bakken oil region in western North Dakota — and in western Minnesota.
The Lawyer You Work With Matters
We don’t treat our clients like criminals because we believe strongly in the presumption of innocence. We know that law enforcement authorities misinterpret facts in cases. They can and do arrest innocent people. We will take the time to review the facts of your arrest carefully, and conduct independent investigations whenever necessary.
In some cases, our experienced criminal defense attorneys are able to present evidence that leads to prosecutors dropping or reducing charges. Other times, the best strategy may be to negotiate an agreement that minimizes the impact on your life and allows you to move forward. If a fair outcome cannot be reached through negotiation, we are always prepared to defend you in court.
Communication At Every Stage
We will discuss all options with you and keep you informed about the status of your case at every stage of the process. We represent individuals who face a broad range of criminal charges, including:
- Drunk driving — Whether it is a first offense or you have one or more convictions on your record for driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs, our attorneys know how to defend against DUI charges.
- Drug charges — We represent individuals who face a wide range of drug charges, from misdemeanor possession to more serious trafficking and manufacturing crimes.
- Theft and property crimes — Shoplifting, identity theft, embezzlement, robbery and other property crimes are aggressively prosecuted. You need equally aggressive defense.
- Juvenile crimes — In many ways, keeping a youth record clean is even more important than an adult record. We provide aggressive defense against the full spectrum of charges that juveniles face.
- Misdemeanors — We represent individuals who face charges including credit card theft, harassment or possession of a small amount of marijuana.
- Federal crimes — Federal charges such as fraud, identity theft and firearms violations are aggressively prosecuted, so you need assertive legal defense.
A Record You Can Trust
Our attorneys have more than 70 years of cumulative legal experience. We are frequently in court and meet with various clients in jail almost daily. We handle all levels of criminal defense matters. Contact us online or call us today at 701-786-6177 for immediate assistance from an experienced lawyer who is committed to your defense.