Estate Planning And Probate For North Dakota And Minnesota
Most people are not comfortable talking about Probate & Estate Planning or what may happen to their families or properties once they are gone. While you may address these issues head-on by preparing a simple will, often more than a basic estate plan is needed. Seek the guidance of an experienced and trusted attorney in order to put your mind at ease and to avoid future complications.
Experience. Commitment. Passion.
At Brudvik Law Office, our lawyers are committed to providing you and your family with quality and personalized assistance in all areas of Probate & Estate Planning. With more than 65 years of combined legal experience, we have extensive expertise handling a wide variety of estate issues such as:
- Simple wills and trusts for individuals or new families
- Complex trust documents such as supplemental, irrevocable or revocable trusts
- Farm succession planning, including transferring, buying and selling agricultural properties (ag land)
- Probate administration, planning and dispute avoidance
- Long-range succession planning for family-owned businesses and companies
Let us help you understand and choose the most appropriate Probate & Estate Planning options for you, your family and your future.
Our vision, experience, expertise and commitment to quality and service are the backbone of our practice..
Quality Probate & Estate Planning Services Throughout North Dakota And Minnesota
With offices in West Fargo, Mayville and Finley, we serve clients in West Fargo and small towns throughout the state and western Minnesota. Our attorneys are well-respected throughout the community, and we will work with you to create a plan that best fits your unique circumstances. To schedule your consultation, call us at or send us your questions online..