A Client-Friendly Approach To Arizona Legal Matters
Brudvik Law Office, a firm whose lawyers bring more than 70 years of cumulative legal experience to the table, offers legal counsel in broad range of practice areas in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa and surrounding communities from an office in Chandler, Arizona.
With all of our Arizona legal services, we bring the same personable approach to law that we emphasize with our clients in North Dakota and western Minnesota. Our firm works with clients on a wide range of cases, including:
- Family law issues — We guide people through divorce and all of the decisions that must be made in divorce. We also help clients with prenuptial or postnuptial agreements, adoption, modification of existing orders or defending against petitions to modify orders.
- Criminal law — We are strong advocates for those facing charges on everything from traffic violations and drunk driving, to drug charges, property crimes, juvenile crimes or federal criminal charges such as fraud or firearms violations.
- Estate planning — We help individuals protect their assets and pass them to future generations through the creation of comprehensive estate plans. This includes wills, power of attorney for financial and health care matters. It also may include trusts and other estate planning tools. We also assist entrepreneurs with business succession planning, and help people navigate the probate process.
- Business law — We assist with business formation, partnership agreements, business disputes, sales and purchases of businesses and more.
- Real estate matters — We assist with the purchase or sale of residential or commercial property in Arizona, transferring property through estate plans, valuing property in divorce and other legal issues involving real property.
- Personal injury lawsuits — If you are injured in Arizona due to someone else's negligence, whether you are visiting or a resident, our injury lawyers will work to maximize the amount you recover for medical costs, lost wages and other costs.
Clear Communication And Personal Service
We focus on developing personal relationships with every client. We will take the time to fully understand your situation, talk through your objectives and work together to develop a legal strategy that is designed to achieve your goals efficiently and cost-effectively.
Use our online contact form or call us at 480-374-1651 to schedule a consultation.