David Andrew Enwiya
David Andrew Enwiya joined Brudvik Law Office in 2018. He is passionate about serving clients in areas of contract law, business and corporate law, estate planning, and immigration law. David's philosophy is that effective legal representation requires a methodical and strategic approach that is tailored to the specific needs of his clients. David uses this approach to work closely with his clients and to ensure that his clients feel confident in their legal representation, each step of the way.
David was born in Chicago, Illinois, but his family moved to Phoenix, Arizona during his childhood. He received his B.S. in Criminology and Criminal Justice with a Minor in Philosophy from Arizona State University in May of 2014 and earned his Juris Doctor degree from Arizona Summit Law School.
While attending law school, David's passion for writing motivated him to become the Executive Articles Editor for Law Review. Additionally, his passion for helping others led him to become a teaching assistant to several law school courses, including Contracts, Civil Procedure, Secured Transactions, and Legal Writing. Becoming quickly acknowledged as a leader by his law school classmates, David was elected President of the Student Bar Association and was awarded Student of the Year for academic year 2017-2018.
In his free time, David enjoys reading, playing piano, and spending time with his family and friends.
Areas of Practice
- Business Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- Immigration Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Arizona, 2019
- Minnesota, 2023
- North Dakota, 2021
- New Mexico, 2018 (Inactive)
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, Arizona
- Juris Doctor - 2018
- Honors: President of the Student Bar Association
- Honors: Executive Articles Editor of Law Review
- Honors: Business Law Associations, Founder and President
- Honors: Student of the Year 2018
- Arizona State University
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Minor: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- State Bar of Minnesota, Member
- State Bar of North Dakota, Member
- State Bar of New Mexico, Member